Magento: The Superior Choice in the World of eCommerce Development
Having an online business requires you to strategize and manage a pile of things. Doing this might prove to be quite daunting if the foundation is not concrete enough. Today, the online merchants are looking for more efficient platforms which, will serve as a strong foundation. This, in turn, ensures that the goal of delivering best-in-class service to clients is served in a better and productive way.
With the aim of overcoming these challenges, entrepreneurs are deploying the platform of Magento eCommerce development for creating high-functional websites. It is an open-source licensing type which, can be downloaded easily and integrate into your eCommerce website for developing a dynamic interface.
How Magento helps us
- It comes with a myriad of user-friendly features.
- It facilitates you to update the eCommerce website automatically that is not included in the other eCommerce platforms.
- It is quick, simple and versatile that makes it easy for clients to find and buy products and services with the help of Magento-powered websites.
- It provides users with a highly interactive shopping experience.
- Apart from supporting multiple websites, it also lends extensive support to eCommerce stores in presenting their inventory across diverse domains.
- It is being developed as a configuration based MVC system that helps you to make the website more scalable.
- It features a series of marketing, SEO, catalog and marketing management tools for fulfilling the exclusive business requirements of online merchants.
What makes it stand out
Following here is a brief comparative overview on Magento, detailing on why it is considered as to be better compared to the other conventional platforms.
- Magento vs Shopify
While Magento serves as an open source platform that provides hundreds of extensions and templates, Shopify requires its own language and is comparatively a smaller platform providing a template count of 200. Furthermore, Shopify lacks the comprehensiveness of Magento since it does not come with a wide number of customization and reporting options as Magento. Thus summing it up, Shopify serves as a brilliant choice for the small businesses. On the contrary, Magento serves as the ideal choice for those business owners who require a reliable and robust eCommerce platform.
- Magento vs BigCommerce
One of the core advantages of BigCommerce is its ability to set up apart from its affability to concentrate on international shipping. While Magento provides users with an easy-to-use and simple framework, with BigCommerce there can be a likelihood to get stuck with restricted 3rd party support and complex plug-ins.
- Magento vs XCart
While Magento serves as an open source framework, the code is defined in the case of XCart. Moreover, XCart is quite intricate to facilitate customization and lacks the flexibility features of Magento.
Though every eCommerce business comes with its definite pros and cons, it is significant to have a sound concept of the prime business priorities before selecting the right platform. It is necessary to contemplate which, one will serve you the most, thereby catering the varied business requirements. As the wiser choice, switch to Magento eCommerce as it has an intrinsic set of features that serves businesses across all dimensions ranging from startups, mid-scale enterprises to large corporates.