How to Create an Effective JEE Main 1 Month Study Plan 2021
Are you preparing for the upcoming JEE Main 2021 exam? If yes, then you must have already started your preparation and must have made a Study plan for yourself. But all the hard work you put in won’t bear fruits, if your study plan is not effective. As the exam date, 3rd to 9th May 2021, is nearing, it is critical that you make an effective study plan for the remaining 1-month period. Below are some tips to help you create an effective 1-month JEE Main 2021 study plan.
- Identify & Analyse Your Strength & Weaknesses: It is essential that you keep track of progress in your preparation and identify your strong and weak areas. This will not only help you to focus on those topics that you are weakest in, but will also help you to make the best use of the time that you have left.
- Set achievable targets: Taxing yourself too much in such a short span of time and having unrealistic goals could be counterproductive and demotivating. Setting achievable goals, both short-term and long-term, can help keep you motivated.
- Give equal weightage to each subject: in the limited time available for JEE Main 2021, you need to make sure that each of the four JEE Main exam topics Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Aptitude is given equal emphasis. Prioritize topics with more weightage and prepare them first.
- Make use of useful resource materials: There are ample resources such as study material, mock tests, practice questions and online previous year year question papers of JEE Main available online. It is wise to use these tools in addition to your regular study.
- Take regular breaks: Last-minute cramming won’t be of much help. While giving importance to your studies, give equal importance to resting your body and mind, revising the topics and evaluating your own progress. Scheduling breaks during long study hours will help you to keep your productivity levels high. Avoid too much of distraction during your break.
- Prioritize revision & practice: Revise all the topics that you have covered and practice sample papers and mock tests. This will help you to come up with a better strategy for attempting the exam and also make you more confident of your preparation.
- Don’t stay up late: Do not burn the midnight oil to finish your preparation because this can make you overwork your brain and eventually make you skip
Top Tips to Prepare for JEE Main Exam in a Month
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is one of the most challenging engineering entrance exams in the country. Every year, thousands of students appear for the exam, hoping to secure a seat in one of the most prestigious engineering institutes in India. If you are also one of them, and you’re preparing for the JEE Main exam, here are some tips to help you ace it!
- Make a Study Schedule: The most important step in your JEE Main preparation is to have a systematic study schedule. It is critical in making sure that you cover all the topics and practice sufficient questions within the allotted time. Make sure to allocate an adequate amount of time to brush up on important topics, such as Maths and Physics.
- Utilize Your Weaknesses as Strengths: Don’t just focus on the topics that you like and that come easily to you, work equally on the topics that are not your strong points. By doing so, you can gain an edge over the competition and make sure that your weaker topics don’t put you in a difficult spot.
- Solve Mock Tests and Past Year Question Papers: To get a good score in the exam, it is important to master the art of problem-solving. Thus, after finishing a particular topic or a paragraph from NCERT, try solving related multiple-choice questions and interpret them to brush up your problem-solving skills.
4.Manage Your Time: Time management is a crucial tool for success in JEE Main exam. To make sure that you don’t miss out on any part of the syllabus, you should make going through unsolved questions a part of your session. It will help you better understand the expected solutions.
- Take Breaks: This is one of the most important points to keep in mind while preparing for the JEE Main exam. Don’t stress yourself too much, and make it a point to take regular breaks. It will help you stay refreshed and energized for the upcoming chapters.
These are some of the top tips that can help you prepare for the JEE Main exam in a month. Make sure to adhere to the study plan that you have made and revise continuously in order to get the best out of you.
The Ultimate Guide to Effectively Studying for JEE Main 2021 in One Month
If you are preparing for JEE Main 2021, then there are just one month left for the test. This is the ultimate guide to getting ready in the next 30 days and ace the exam. Time is precious and so, you need to make the best out of it.
Step 1: Revision of Core Concepts
The first and most important step is to familiarize yourself with basic concepts for the JEE Main. Make sure you have a good grasp of the concepts. To achieve that, make sure you spend the initial 15 days for revision and practice. It will help you understand the key concepts better and make it easier for you to apply them successfully.
Step 2: Practice Test Papers
Practicing Test Papers from the previous year will help you to revise and evaluate the concepts. Test papers provide a real-time scenario similar to the JEE Main. Try to practice mock tests and analyze the questions in it. Try to solve the questions accurately and within the given time frame.
Step 3: Prioritize the topics
In the last 15 days, prioritize the topics that you have studied in the previous 2 weeks. Try to understand the topics and practice problem-solving. This will help to boost up your confidence and make it easier for you to recall the topics for the actual JEE Main.
Step 4: Prepare a Tabular Form of Notes
While revising the topics, it is important to make notes. But, instead of writing lengthy notes, prepare a tabular form of notes which will help you to recall the core concepts quickly. This will also help you to save your time during revision and get acquainted with the topics in less time.
Step 5: Make Schedule
Time management is the key to crack any exam. Make a systematic and realistic time schedule. Include the revision time and allot specific time for practice tests. Also, allocate study breaks and a decent amount of sleep in your daily routine.
These are few tips that will help you to prepare smarter and effectively in just one month. As the time is limited, do not waste time on unnecessary things but have a focused approach towards the preparation. All the best!